Female problems of the urinary and gynecological systems are often times very complex and intimately related. Therefore, these problems are not adequately addressed independently by a urologist or a gynecologist so patients are “bounced” between two specialists. I offer expertise in both gynecology and female urology to address all aspects of your problem.
There are many ways to address urogynecological problems – both surgical and non surgical. These issues have a tremendous impact on your quality of life and are commonly accepted as a “natural part of growing older”. That simply is not true. My goal is to do a thorough evaluation of your problem and provide the information for you to have a better understanding of your problem. By working together we will tailor a plan specific to your needs. Your insight allows you to take control of the situation and make informed decisions.
NON SURGICAL OPTIONS
- Pelvic Floor Muscle Therapy
- Incontinence Sling
- Urethral Bulking
- Vaginal Prolapse Repair (abdominal / vaginal)
- Cystocele Repair (Bladder Repair)
- Rectocele Repair (Rectal Repair)
- Enterocele Repair (Bowel hernia at the top of the vagina)
- Vaginal Vault Suspension
- Endometrial Ablation
- Botox Injection to the bladder and pelvic floor
- Nerve blocks for pain
- Neuromodulation for overactive bladder and pelvic pain (Interstim)
- Fistula Repair
- Perineoplasty (Perineorrhaphy)
Not all doctors have the same training and experience to address urogynecological problems. When surgery is an option, your best chance for long-term success is with your initial procedure. It is important to seek expert evaluation from the start.